- OUR SERVICES
- Contact Us
Aviation / Hospitality And Airline Ground Staff
The Aviation and Hospitality Course Offered by Jetskey Aviation & Professional Training is designed keeping in mind the rapid growth in the Aviation, Hospitality & Customer Service Sectors. This course is designed for individuals seeking comprehensive training in Airline Ground Handling and Services and Hospitality & Customer Service Industry, giving them an edge above others.
In Hospitality & Customer Service sector, a professional needs to be friendly, and courteous with a pleasing personality. Excellence in oral communication and attention to details is required.
If you have a keen interest and motivation to be a part of the Aviation, Hospitality and Customer Service industry, this course will help you to polish your abilities, personality and grooming to get you on the fast track towards an exciting and rewarding career.
- 3 Months (Two hours/ day – 4 days /week)
12 + / Equivalent
- Concepts of Aviation: An Introduction
- Airline Ground Handling
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Restaurant Operations
- Front Office Operations
- Food and Beverage
- Food Hygiene and Safety
- Public Relations
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Personality Development and Soft Skills
- Delivering Quality Service
- Interview Skills
- Airline Ground staff and Ticketing Executive
- Customer Service / Sales Executive
- Retail Associates / Restaurant Hosts /Hostesses
- Travel and Tourism Executives
- Front Office and Guest Service Staff, Concierges and Supervisors
- Resort / Hotel / Cruise Ship Executives
- Guest Relationship Associates
GROUND STAFF COURSE
The Ground Staff Services Course with Jetskey Aviation and Professional Training will equip you with everything necessary to enter the Training field with ease and grow into being a successful Ground Staff in the shortest possible time.
If you have a keen interest and motivation to be a successful Training professional, this course will help you polish your abilities in Training Field to become successful in your career.
- 3 Months (4 hours / week)
Anyone with a keen interest in training as a career / vocation
For Admissions and Fee Structure Contact On 9823447890/8390798997