Air Hostess And Cabin Crew
Airline cabin crew training is a comprehensive course offered by Jetskey Aviation and Professional Training which helps you to be a part of spectacular Aviation Industry. Aviation sector offers a wide range of career choices.
An Aviation professional needs to be professional, friendly, and courteous with excellent Personality, Good communication skills and attention to details. Being familiar with Basic Cabin Crew Training is an added advantage. This course has been designed as one of the specialized courses which give an excellent insight into the aviation sector.
If you have a keen interest and motivation to be an airline professional, this course will help you to polish your abilities and will become the first step towards a successful career in Aviation.
- 3 Months (Two hours/ day – 4 days /week)
12 + / Equivalent
- Introduction to Aviation and Aircraft Basics
- Cabin crew grooming Guidelines
- Personality development and Conversational skills
- General Etiquettes
- customer service and service delivery
- In flight service and Equipment Familiarization
- Food and Beverage
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Basic First Aid
- Group discussion and Interview Skills
For Admissions and Fee Structure Contact On 9823447890/8390798997